How to Transfer Company Without Sponsor or Kafeel Approval


Transfer Company Without Sponsor: Transferring sponsors in Saudi Arabia is referred to as Naqal Kafala. When employees meet any of the conditions listed below, the Ministry of Labor allow employees to legally transfer sponsorship without approval from the kafeel.

In a major move to help the private sector hire employees in the Kingdom, the Ministry of Labor will now allow companies falling in the red, yellow and low green categories of the Nitaqat system to transfer their workers to firms needing them. – Arab News

3 Conditions In Order to Transfer Iqama Without Your Company’s Approval

1. Company status

The Ministry of Labor will permit you to change your sponsorship to another employer without allowing your current sponsor to know about it. If you’re in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as an employee and when your sponsor or kafeel is under the Yellow or Red category, you could transfer to a new sponsor without approval from the kafeel. But in this case, you would be required to get in touch with the labor office.

2. Delay of Iqama issuance  

When you happen to be new to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and within 3 months of your employment, your sponsor or company fails to provide you with a Muqeem or an Iqama card, it is possible to change sponsors legally to a different company without approval from the current kafeel.  Moreover, in case your Muqeem or Iqama expired one month before and the sponsor decided not to renew it, you can also change to a new sponsor by requesting for help from the Labor office.

3. Unacceptable delay of salary

 Should you be with an employer from whom you didn’t receive your salary for over 3 months, you could join another company freely. You can apply for a transfer to another sponsor without the approval of your present sponsor. You could read more on this about Transferring Sponsorship when you are in KSA. Many companies fail due to the Labor Ministry’s Wage Protection System of Labor Ministry but the employees under those companies can transfer sponsorship to a new company.

Given the conditions outlined above, the Ministry of Labor will allow an individual to transfer sponsorship to a new company. In case, you are currently employed by a company under the Green Nitaqat category, you are required to have a kafeel approval to transfer to another sponsor.

In case of the following conditions, it’s impossible to transfer your sponsorship:

  1. When you are holding an expired passport.
  2. When your exit re-entry or final exit visa is valid.
  3. When you or when your sponsor has a traffic violation. You can read more on this on a post dedicated to checking traffic violations in the website of the Ministry of Interior.
  4. When the Ministry of Labor or MOL disapproves the sponsorship transfer.
  5. When your status is considered as runaway or huroob. You may also check on your status on a different post for verifying your Huroob Status.
  6. When you have insufficient funds for a transfer service.

हिंदी में पढ़ें –  कफील के मंजूरी के बिना कैसे दूसरी कंपनी में ट्रांसफर लिया जाता है – पूरी खबर पढ़ें


Be the first to comment on "How to Transfer Company Without Sponsor or Kafeel Approval"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.