Customer finds metallic wire in meal, restaurant shut down

20g-Times Media 24

Riyadh: A popular restaurant in the governorate of Qunfuda was shut down over serious hygiene violations.

A Saudi customer complained to authorities after he discovered a piece of metallic wire in his meal.

A municipal official inspected the food outlet and reported flagrant violations of hygiene regulations, in addition to the employment of workers without securing the necessary medical documents.

The restaurant was shut down immediately.

Authorities also confiscated equipment after finding food from the previous day stored in the fridge.

fwe-Times Media 24

Loading...

Be the first to comment on "Customer finds metallic wire in meal, restaurant shut down"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*