If you have any doubts which smoothie will curb your hunger and help you lose weight, then the smartest choice would be a banana-based one.
Why should you choose this banana smoothie rather than any other one?
Now, we will mention all of the benefits of bananas and their major role concerning your health and your weight. Afterwards, decide on your own.
- Eating Bananas Aids Digestion– Bananas contain pectin and therefore help your digestive system get rid of toxins and heavy metals. They also regulate the digestion system whenever you have constipation problems by easing your pain or if you have diarrhea, bananas will restore the lost electrolytes afterwards. It is all because of the high fiber content, which is crucial for balance and speeding up your metabolism. Bananas have also prebiotic properties and stimulate the beneficial bacteria in your digestive system which helps nutrients to be better absorbed, while at the same time protecting your belly from corrosive acids thatcause acid reflux,heartburn and GERD.
- Bananas Lower Blood Sugar – They are packed with natural sugars: fructose, sucrose and glucose, so they balance your blood sugar and protect you from diabetes, while at the same time providing you the needed energy.
- Beat Depression- Once being converted into serotonin, the high levels of tryptophan in bananas actually activate this neurotransmitter which makes you feel happy. They are also rich in Vitamin B6 in which makes you relaxed. Isn’t that great?
- High in Potassium & Low in Salt– This means that low calorie bananas nourish your body with nutrients and protect you from heart stroke or other heart problems.
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- ½ glass low-fat or fat-free yoghurt (Greek Yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ tbsp. ginger powder
- 2 tbsps. flax seed
- 2 tbsps. Whey powder
Mix them all in your blender. Blend, pour in a glass, drink and enjoy!
You should drink this in the morning. It’s very nutritive and will give you the benefit of having a great day.
Maintain your diet and enrich it with this drink.